04 September 2012

R.I.P Tony Sly

Oh my God, just found out this shocking news :'(

RIP Tony Sly (No Use For a Name frontman/vocal)

sedih dengernya, secara band ini dan Lagwagon yang menemani gw selama masa2 SMA (sampe sekarang sih), NUFAN will never be the same again without you Mr.Sly :(

Beritanya ada disini... trus jadi pengen bikin tulisan untuk #30HariLaguukuBercerita dari lagu2 NUFAN...

Well, maybe we don't know each other, but your music truly help me to get through my High School years, you and your music are truly my 'savior'...this is one thing I love about music, we don't know each other, he don't know me, but there's some connection between me and his music...

Anyway, here's Not Your Savior by NUFAN, performed by Tony Sly from NUFAN and Joey Cape from Lagwagon




No comments:

Post a Comment