23 February 2011

#14 Bubble Gum Generation

Dear notebook

Loyalitas...Totalitas...Persahabatan...I really really don't get it...what on earth they doing?

Sometimes people come up with such sweetness.
Everything looks sweet.
And I replied with all sweetness too.

But then suddenly everything
turns into something what I don 't hope for.

Where's all the sweetness that they come up with?
I don't get the feeling.
What's wrong?
The karma doesn't work?

I didn't mean to be rude or something...or not sincere about everything I've done.
I'm happy if everyone happy,
but sometimes it turns me off.

Sometimes my ego called it as 'habis manis sepah dibuang'.

I hope they're not doing it on purpose.
I hope...they just don't know what they're doing.
I hope they really didn't meant it.

I hope people wouldn't shy to show their sweetness.
This world is still turning because their sweetness.

Aren't you with me dear notebook?




"When you're not nice,I'd rather being alone" (Duto Hardono, Friend, Art Student)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment