09 February 2011

#7 5th Months :)

Dear God,

It’s our 5th months ‘celebration’. I love her very much. True. But at the beginning of this happy day…well, she’s a lil’ bit dissapoint me.

I know she’s not doin’ that on purpose. And I know maybe I’m just a little ‘too hard’ for her. I hope, on this blissfull day, we can forgive each other, don’t let our anger, our impatient, drive us mad.

Please shower us with happiness, love and joyful passion for each other.

And…ummm, dear calm breeze, please send my message to her. Please tell her, that I love her very much. I really put my heart in her. I always put my faith in her.

And you, sunshine, please tell her that I care for her, I adore her very much. She can transform uncertainty into a blissfull hope.

Well, you, a little hummingbird, tell her, that she’s my mountain top. She’s my 2nd religion. And she’ll always be my peak.

Next, you, dear little turtle dove, send my smile just to make her day. Send my wake-up kiss just to make sure her day will be okay. And don’t forget to turn on our fountain of love.

Last but not least, dear little cupid. Mind your own business, get out of our way. We can make it without your help. Find someone else.

Happy 5th months for us :):)

1 comment: