14 July 2010

The Bastard Comes To Town


Yeah right, I was the ass hole
And you, you’re the angel
Forget all those diamonds i gave to you
Just throw that thing away
Dumped in the graveyard
“R.I.P Happiness” said the head stone

I’m not gonna shed anymore tears
Those tears are worth to build this river
So the deer  gonna come in
And the birds will always sing
Although they sing the requiem
I don’t mind

Now that glue inside my hand already run out
We cannot stick together when the glue is running out
The water, water of sorrow run through my hand everyday
It’s ok
Now the train is already coming
I can hear its grinding sound
Pack up my bags, buy the tickets for two
Let’s move north and let me reside there
And let me build my new home

So I can have my backyard full of stone
And in the morning I’ll have my feet stomp the stone
While I look back for some reason
I see a downhill from here, with its steep sidewalk
And then, I can see a huge snowball chasing me through the rain
I don’t wanna die today
No, I won’t

Because I’ve found the platinum
Please let me touch that Precious
Even if it is for a blink of an eye
Even if it is only happen for a second

I didn't ask much...only for a second...

No comments:

Post a Comment