28 July 2010

The Weather Forecast

This is the weather forecast on the TV
She’s predicting rain almost everyday
But lately she’s been right about the weather
She said yesterday way the brother of El Nino
She said today is the blizzard storm
She said tomorrow will rain everyday
And she said we’d better prepare ourselves for the thunder
Now I think I’ll take the morning flight
Just to catch you, just to make sure you’re allright
I can feel it when the air was thick
But I can’t tell it why
One thing for sure, the sky is mad at me I think
I see the ripples in the water start to bloom
I know it because I saw her again this morning
And she’s predicting the same things just like yesterday
So I decide to change the channel
But nothing gets a clear view on the TV
So I lift up the antenna to get a better receive
But still, the TV doesn’t get those channel I wish to see
I’m like “ok, just turn off the TV”
I don’t know what will happen next
But my intuition said that I must take the morning flight, once again
To catch you up, to make sure that you feel allright there, honey

No comments:

Post a Comment