03 July 2010

Heaven

Red is the color for a raging bull
This is the time I feel unfaithful
But that’s ok, because I used to it
Just like a driving orchestra without a conductor
And like a bee lost its stingray
I hope someone will breath me in
Why we must see sorrow so we can taste sugar?
Oh yes, the bitter pil will always make you better
Than a can of beer, with its promising vision
But why still there’s no light from the light house?
The hole in this sinking ship cannot take it any longer
and uh, then, I know someone’s there
watching me from distance
maybe its hard for her to reach my hand
maybe its just like build a 10 story house in a sand
it’s ok to bend it like never before
bend it till they fit
bend it like they come In pair
bend it like they we’re meant for it
because I know, it’s hard to understand me
it’s hard to talk to a little boy
it’s hard like a crab with its shell
but maybe when you can break through the shell
you’ll find me there, lying naked all alone
you’ll find me and my running nose
weeping, praying, hoping for someone
really, don’t ever hesitate to break it
because I’m all alone inside
and the sole of my shoes already worn out
and my hair grow longer
and I’m still hoping for you
to teach me how to smile sincerely
to teach me how to dance
to teach me to always try to blow the notes higher
to never say “I’m tired” to me
to laugh with me while we eat and our mouth is full of cookies
to slip your fingers to my hair
and it’s just like heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment